Sunday, September 23, 2012

On... Me.



The one and only Monica Geglio nominated for the Sunshine award. That means I have to answer eight questions. It also means anybody listed on my What Cathleen Reads  page needs to answer them, too. Please. You all bring me tons of sunshine!
Here are my answers:


What is your favorite Holiday movie?
It’s a Wonderful Life is a close, close second, but my all-time favorite is any version of Little Women. It’s also one of my most favorite books, because Jo March is one the best characters ever written.  

What is your favorite flower?
That’s tough. My mom is a fabulous gardener and I have been lucky enough to grow up around lots of gorgeous flowers. Recently I have said daffodils are my favorite, but I love purple lilacs, too.

What is your favorite nonalcoholic beverage?
Apple cider, so I’m obviously pretty pumped about fall!

What is your passion?
I’m a pretty passionate girl, so it is hard to pick just one. Anything I enjoy, I enjoy thoroughly and anything I dislike, I dislike intensely. I hope that loved ones would say that I work hard to be an attentive and compassionate family-member and friend; that really matters to me most.

What is your favorite time of day?
I am most productive in the early morning and love to have fun at night. The only time of day I hate is from four to seven PM.
What is your favorite physical activity?
Swimming is my favorite way to exercise, by far.

What is your favorite vacation?
I have been on so many great ones. I love to see new places! I took an unforgettable trip to LA with my cousins, mom and aunt when I was 14. I am really partial to cities.





2 comments:

  1. Ooh I forgot about daffodils! I LOVE THOSE too =) And we are so cool bc we both love apple cider! :)

    ReplyDelete